Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring is in the Air

Now that the cushions, dress, and collars are done- I need to start cracking on some other nagging projects that loom. Let's see first there is the front door. It is spring and I WILL have a wreath on my door!!! SO for added motivation I bought a grapevine wreath and a "Spring" sign for me to make a wreath. My floral expertise are ZIP, ZERO, NULL!! But, I am on a budget and need a new wreath. So I had these floral flowers from an old arrangement ( I never throw anything away) And nothing says spring like a Forsythia Bush!

So this weekend I hope to make a wreath out of these supplies.


THEN...
I hope to finish this little shelf for Lawson's room. The story behind this is hilarious.


Lawson and I have been busy painting. It is one thing to get it all painted, it is a whole other story to get it painted AND hung up!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
LASTLY- On March 10th I will be participating in the The SITS Spring Fling giveaway. I can't wait to show you what I have. So stay tuned for my Give Away!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of the wreath, but that spring sign is a bit too Easter-y for my tastes. I'd love to see what you did with it though.

I love that shelving unit. I have 3 (much bigger) sets of Expedit (from Ikea) bookcases, and the biggest draw was the fact that they are divided into squares.

Hope your weekend was as productive as you had planned. I'm looking forward to the Spring Fling giveaway too.