Saturday, March 14, 2009

Easter Pillowcase Dress- For Sale



I have decided to share the cuteness and sale 5 of these Pillowcase Easter Dresses. If you are interested in buying your daughter/niece/grand-daughter/god-child/friend one of these sweet little pillowcase dresses contact me at procrastinator.crafter@gmail.com. I am selling them for $18 including shipping (continental US only).

Here are the finished measurements of the dress. (this is measured from shoulders to bottom of dress):

6 mo. - 13" long
12 mo. - 15" long
18-24 mo. - 17" long
2T -19" long
3T - 21" long
4T - 23" long
5 - 25" long
6 - 27" long

I realize I am "the procrastinator crafter", but when it comes to financial transactions I am "johnny-on-the-spot" I promise!! The winner, Katie, of my give away has already been mailed her dress and I hope she is a happy camper!!

Let me know if you are interested!

4 comments:

Katie said...

And I can't wait to get it!

Sarah said...

What an adorable photo - love the pattern on the material! You are so creative! (I'm a SITS follower!)

~Sandy~ said...

congrats to Katie for winning your adorable Easter Pillowcase dress...it's super cute! My daughter already has 2 easter dresses, but I will let my sister-in-law know about it. she would love the dress!

thanks so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway :O) have a great week!

The Thompsons said...

I just made 3 of these for Morgan! I can't wait for her to wear them this summer!