Friday, January 16, 2009

Some things can't wait...

We love crafts in this home and this weeks project has been to make a page for a Blessing Book for Kristi. She is a mother of 3 boys who was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer with metastasis in the liver, spine and pelvis. Kristi is only 30 years old. You can read the whole story here. You can tell by her pictures she is a beautiful person inside and out. Her story is heart wrenching and we wanted to do anything we could do to help!!

I think one of the wonderful gifts of blogging is the kindest of strangers. I admit most times I am a friendly stalker and just browse lots of blogs. Then I find a blog that really strikes a chord, I put it in my favorites and check on them regularly. They seem to become my "friend" and they don't even know I exist. I found Kristi's story through this blog Kelly's Korner. She is an amazing Christian who is welcoming her baby girl, Harper, into the world today. To read her blog you immediately love her!! So when she posted about Kristi I knew we had to take action.

So this week we made this page for Kristi...

No comments: