Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pillowcase Dress for Miss L


Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to start any new projects until I get some old ones done, BUT I saw the cutest dress in a boutique today that I HAVE to make for Miss L. (This is how I get in trouble!) It is seriously made out of a pillowcase and it is SUPER CUTE!! This is just an image I found from here with instruction on how to make it. I will make this, I will make this... In the boutique it had ribbon on the bottom and a matching bow. I will have to search the house to see what pillowcase I can steal from a bed (hehe).

So I am starting to also collect ideas and projects on the blog and hope to one day complete them and show everyone! Let's see how long it takes me!! If you have made one for your daughter, friend, or grand-daughter post your link in the comment section. I would love to see your designs.

No comments: