Thursday, January 8, 2009

My First Project of 2009














In honor of my son's 1st birthday today, I thought I would finally get around to making the diaper/wipe carrier I have wanted. I don't carry around a diaper back but I do carry a rather large purse, so I know I would get a lot of use out of this and diapers won't be on the loose in my purse!!

Procrastination time: 10 months. I wrote down these instructions while I was on maternity leave. I figured I would have a ton of time since my son is my second child and I am an old pro! Ya right!!

Resources: This outside material is leftover material from my kitchen curtains, that I got for free from my mom (change in decorative direction). The inside material is leftover material from another project. The Velcro is older then me, but it still works o why throw it away! I got it when we were cleaning out my grandmother's house when she moved.














Time to make: 20 minutes

Verdict: It only took me 10 months but it is done!! Easy to make! Don't know why I took so long to make. Would make great gifts for friends!

Happy Birthday W!!

No comments: