Monday, October 26, 2009

We have a winner!

I bet you thought I forgot... I didn't I just got busy!

Congratulations to Wendy!! With comment "I just started to read your blog last week and so based on what I have seen I really love your desk chair redo!!!I also really really love that picture frame so I hope I win!!!!!!!!"

Thanks to Random.org for helping me pick winner- #14.

Also, I have to give thanks to Katie at Katie's Nesting Place I recently won a "Not-so-Scary" Halloween Give-away. Thanks Katie!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

YAY!!! I am so excited!!! I already know just where to put that frame! and I am expecting my new baby by the end of this year so the diaper case will be great!.. well and who doesn't need chocolate!... Yay this seriously made my day!!!!! Thanks!!!!

ps my email so you can get my address
emailwendyt (at) hotmail (dot) com