Friday, September 11, 2009

In Remembrance of 9-11

Today it has been 8 years since that horrific day 9/11. That day will never be forgotten and today in honor of the victims of 9-11 I am showing my pride by displaying my Red, White and Blue.

I also have to add, I love the song from Toby Keith "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" It is the perfect song and seems to capture everything I feel!!  I am so proud to be an American and I am Proud of our Military!

All week my front door has looked like this...


Another flag...


Another view...


In Fayetteville, NC is a fantastic sculpture of the twin towers and all of the paper exiting the building. The brown beams are actual beams from one of the towers. It is a beautiful sculpture with such sad history.


My sweet daughter was not around on 9-11 and this pictures reminds me that I can not guard her from all the evil in the world.

God Bless America!

No comments: