Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If I didn't have self-control...

I would of done my happy dance in the middle of Jo-Ann's today.

Why you ask?

Because I bought all of this for $3.72...





If you sew, you are aware sewing is not exactly 'cheap' no matter how you slice it. It still costs money and sometimes to make a garment costs as much or more as a good deal at Ross, Kohls, or TJ Maxx. However, part of sewing is buying (pack-ratting) items away for future use.

I bought 15 packages of buttons for outfits for my kids, my sister's new baby and for whatever I feel like!! My mind is whirling on things I can make. I am pumped!!

It was a good day!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm excited to see what you are going to make!!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Score!! You can never go wrong with having back stock that you got for cheap! So worth it for them taking up space for awhile.

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that I can't wait for you to join in the monthly craft challenges again!

Jennifer said...

Good Buy!